Mikey WIlliams's Form Submission

Discord Name: Kräftan

Discord ID: 306342993378410502

DOB: 01-12-2000

Name: Mikey WIlliams

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: USMC

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. No doxxing anyone. (zero tolerance) 8. no racism, bigoted, sexist, vulgar usernames on DC, Steam, FiveM. 13. no contesting punishment given by staff. 17. do not ask when the application will be accepted or denied. 20. do not disrespect those who have served or are serving, stolen valor is not accepted. 24. do nor argue in any discord chats or channels. 31. no mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): well the zero tolerance policy are for those rules that should never be broken because they are the most important and if broken will lead to a ban.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: yes. I was a GunnerySeargent on a different server and was also qualified in EOD, Recon, MG and AT.

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: well I can only bring the experience and the knowledge I already acquire from other servers.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I think you should consider me because I have experience and knowledge about this. I also had a reputation for always being active. (As much as I could). I believe another reason you should consider me is because I am easy to get along with, I don’t argue, I only tell the truth and the fax. I am always ready to help and I have never backed down from any task given to me.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 74

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): well what makes me different is just me as a person, I am a calm person who respect and treats everyone as if they was friends I don’t argue or talk back to people unless I know what they are saying is not true. I know a lot about discipline and what is wrong and right. I usually don’t make mistakes and I know what I am doing. I have been playing on milsims for a long time and I have seen and heard anything you can imagine and if I was to be put in a room with 100 people 95 of them would want me to watch their back.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 111

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A