Mike W.'s Form Submission

Name: Mike W.

Discord Name: zachb2407

Discord ID: 535926067114934292

DOB: 7/24/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I’ve played Arma 3 as a Combat Medic I’m trained in Critical Care Paramedic I know my way around anything medical, I know how to use radio professionalism, I’m also a NJROTC Cadet my rank is “Seaman” as E-3, I have good leadership skills, and I listen really well able to follow any order given. In the future I hope to go into the Military I’m unsure about what branch yet, I also have good knowledge about most guns if needed and I know how to fly Plane and Helis.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 91

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Like I said in the last question I know my way around things, I’m a good Flyer/Driver, I don’t talk back I can follow any order or Leader/Commanding Officer that is giving me orders. I’m able to answer any questions if needed that I know of just incase one of the soldiers in the squad I’m in has a question.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 60

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Good leadership, Good Driver/Flyer, Good at following orders,

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Army has some MOS’s that are Medical, and they have a National Guard.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. No Doxxing Anyone
8. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13. No contesting punishment’s given by Staff
17. Do NOT Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31. Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If any of the Zero Tolerance Rules are broken, you may be banned by staff at any time without warning. Such rules being broken may be detrimental to the community/cause harm. *Zero Tolerance Rules are literal to their punishments.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A