Michaels Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Michael Adams

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
itzzv1per

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
04/03/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
Well I am different because I know basic field combat, I had multiple family members that were in the US Army/Marines including, my dad, brother, uncle, grandpa and my cousin. My dad and brother were in the USMC while the rest went to the US Army. They are no longer serving because they did there 4 years now my brother is a LEO for California Highway Patrol. I was also taught some basic combat field training stuff like commands, signals, how to clear and breach correctly, and some other things.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
Because a lot of my family members were in the US Military and I know a lot about this type of stuff, I also know how to clear and breach correctly and how to use signals, commands, callsigns ect so I basically know what I am doing. I was also in one of the biggest FiveM Milsim communities every, BGRP I was a SSG for a while and want to get back into Mlisim RP.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
I do agree.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
United States Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I can bring loyalty, trust, respect, responsibility, I am also very active throughout the week so I can be on a lot of the time. I also know how to use commands, signals, weaponry, and a lot more. I am also very helpful, if someone needs help I will always be available to help people no matter what!

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
I have been a SSG in BGRP which was one of the biggest Milsim communities on FiveM. I also have family members who were in US Military and I was kinda taught a little bit and know a lot about this kinda stuff.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
No doxxing, No sort of racism or profanity also includes names, no arguing in ooc or to a staff member, dont ask when this application will be accepted, do not disrespect a veteran or someone who is currently serving you also may not claim to be in the US Military when you arent (stolen valor), dont argue in Discord channels, no mod menus!

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
I do understand.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Just basically explaining if someone breaks a very serious server rule or rules they will be insta banned by the staff team without the staff even talking to them.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server!

Additional Comments

Good Answer on Tolerance Policy!