Michael manleys white list application

What is your name?
michael manley

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
MicœY_III

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
02/12/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
what makes me different is that i come with a loaded background in milsims and high-ranking matters throughout probably any milsim u would know. what also makes me different is that i can bring a lot of cool and interesting things to the table when needed. another thing that makes me different from everyone else is that im not a power-hungry person like alot of admins or leads are, i very aware and fair to everyone.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
You guys or girls should pick me outta everyone else is that i come with a lot more experience then majority of people in milsims, like i come with force recon xo for the marines in UNM, and i was leading pla Airforce. i come with vdv and Spetsnaz lead in uan1 and Airforce lead before when our Airforce was good and the deadliest. i also come with marsoc and ranger and ksk knowledge from bgrp.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
yea

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
wagner

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
i can bring real pmc knowledge and gorrilla warfare to the mix of good planning. like prigozhin

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
yea, ukraine war, africa, syria

What is our Golden Rule?

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7.dont dox anyone
8.no racism or slurs
13.no arguing over a strike a staff member gives u
17.do not ask when your white list app will be accepted
20. do not dis individuals serving
24. do not argue in discord chats
31.absoluelty no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
do not have any sort of mod menus so it doesnt inhance your gamplay over others or to troll or to have rectiles.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A