Mazz's Form Submission

Name: Mazz

Discord Name: ! Mazz

Discord ID: rickyaintnosimp

DOB: 01-22-07

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I believe what makes me different is my ability to adapt to new situations fast. I’m also very mature when it comes to roleplay purposes because i enjoy military simulator/roleplaying. I understand the concepts of roleplay and mil-sim and i am very serious about it. I also enjoy meeting new people and i am exited to meet and bond with everybody in the community.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 71

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I should be considered for this server “operation Freedom Storm MilSim” because of my dedication to realism and attention to detail. My passion for immersive gameplay, teamwork, and tactical strategies align perfectly with the milsim community. My commitment to creating an authentic military experience within the OFSM community will contribute to an engaging and dynamic role play environment.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 58

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: russian federation

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I believe i can bring many skills to a action but the main ones are probably that i can shoot pretty good with or without a crosshair and i usually produce good quality rp because i enjoy it a lot.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: not much but my friend has introduced me

What is our Golden Rule?: have common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7: dont date in the server
8: primary language is english
13. dont ping without good reason
17: dont advertise withought permission
20: dont mic spam
24:dont talk about hacking or cheating
31: only talk in english

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): I hould be considered

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): 1. your not allowed to use threats 2. your not allowed to advertize other FiveM servers 3. your also not allowed to use slurs of any kind even when your in or out of character

Denied due to the fact that you used the discord server rules instead of the main OFSM server rules