Matthew.P Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Matthew.P

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
mxtt#9867

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
October 10, 2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
What makes me diffrent from others? I believe I am diffrent from other applicants because of my dedication. In previous FiveM servers I had dedicated over 50 hours a week to the departments I was in… and I do not wish to stop now. I will be very active and continue being dedicated for the duration I am in Air Force/OFSM. I am also diffrent from other applicants because I do in fact want to join the military when I grow older and will dedicate hours to any games that can simulate that.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
You should consider me over other applicants because I am hardworking and well-driven. If I have a task at hand I will do all in my power to complete this task. I am also very conscientious. I will dedicate countless hours to things I like to do such as this server.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
United States Air Force.

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I can bring a hardworking mindset that can influence myself and others to being active and following their high command. I also have previous FAA and AirForce experience on other servers that can transfer to OFSM.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
I have previous FAA and AirForce experience on other servers that can transfer to OFSM. I also know information about aircrafts and vessels.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use Common Sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7.NO DOXXING ANYONE
8.No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13.No contesting punishments given By Staff.
17.Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31. Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
If you are caught in the act of violating a rule that falls under the Zero Tolerance Policy you will be subjected to reprimands immediately. This will not be discussed or changed.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

USAF Applications are currently closed please choose another faction to apply for at this time.

Additional Comments
N/A