Matthew Calton's Form Submission

Name: Matthew Calton

Discord Name: Matthew Calton

Discord ID: 873965350327300116

DOB: March 7th 2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I truly want to join the USMC because I am a true American, come from a long history of military family, I love RP especially when it comes to law enforcement and military. I always love to play new games, meet new people, and be in an active community. Also, I am a leader not a follower when it comes to everyday daily thing. Finally, I don’t let anyone discourage me or put me down.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 75

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me for a few important reasons. First, I am an active player, willing to do whatever my higher ups tell me to do, and I will get along with the people within the community. When it comes to RP I take it seriously and I expect everyone else to as well in order to enjoy the game.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 60

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I played several military roleplays in the past, I have amazing leadership skills, and have very skilled combat experience.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: Not exactly sure but I will abide by it if its willing to get me in.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: I see two different rules I have read through the both of them.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Zero Tolerance Policy means if you do anything against the rules of the server you will be removed right away with no second chances.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
Opened a ticket to explain the situation of not filling out all the rules. Approved by Executive Staff