Matthew Anderson's Form Submission

Name: Matthew Anderson

Discord Name: cookiemxtt#9867

Discord ID: 598705007709388800

DOB: 08/31/08

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am different because I have previous experience with Operation Freedom Milsim. In the past, I have put countless hours into this server and improving my roleplay. Currently I have a free schedule with lots of time to play. In this time, I will focus on improving in my roleplay, firefighting, and knowledge of milsim gameplay. I am willing to learn information about milsim and dedicated to do so. Finally, I am respectful and mature, in roleplay and out of it.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 81

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because I am willing to learn. I have the time and dedication to improve on my skills. I am a coachable football player, which I believe will translate into any task or game I would like to improve on. I will not argue with high command or instructors and will show respect to those who succeed me.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 61

What faction are you applying for?: United States Army

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: In the United States Army, I can bring the skill of patience to my faction. I also have great attention to detail, and I am very enthusiasm for winning. Not only will I strive to win… I will also strive to give others the best experience they can. This consists of following the rules of my high command, and those of the server.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Previous United State Marine And USAF in OFSM. Basic knowledge of the faction and of their policies.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense.

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: No advertising other FiveM servers, No drama/ Spreading rumors, No chat spam, No contesting punishments given by staff, No faction bashing, You must adhere to the discord name policy.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Do not contest Staff Punishment, Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless they are armed with explosive devices, No sniping airplanes out of the cockpit when the aircraft is airborne, No breaking vehicle limits, No using RPG’s to kill ground troops, You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If a rule is broken that can cause harm to the community, a ban will occur with no warning.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A