Matt Young's Form Submission

Name: Matt Young

Discord Name: capt.lax

Discord ID: 293196617551446016

DOB: 10/31/1987

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): being older I don’t bring a lot of drama or issues with me. I am a pretty chilled and laid-back type of guy who is here to have fun. I like to joke around when there is time for it, but the mission always comes first. I am a leader who has proven myself in various communities that I have been a part of. I have started from the bottom and made my way to a branch high command. I am the type of person that will be on the front lines with my group. I’m the type of person that I will be the first boots on the ground and the last boots off the ground.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 79

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 118

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Leadership, experience, loyalty. I am big on communication with command. I can make SOPs for anything. Ask Avada, I presented to him like a 3 or 4 page deeply detailed SOP for Surface Warfare in a community we were in before together.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: I work for the DON so i work with some junior officers and enlisted daily

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. no doxxing anyone
8.No racism/bigoted/sexist/ vulgar username
13… No contesting punishment given by staff
17. dont ask when your application will be accepted
20. don’t disrespect those who served/ are serving
24. do not argue in discord channels/chats
31. absolutely no menu mods

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes i undersatnd

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): basically you dont want anyone in the community that will make someone else feel not welcomed. like racism/sexism or even cheating. we all just want to have a good time

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Like I said above. I am a leader. In a previous Milsim community I was a part of I brought in Naval Surface Warfare and Navy Seabees. I trained them up very strong to the fact I was promoted to O-7 Rear Admiral Lower Half and was placed in command of both as Command of all Naval Sea and Ground Operations. I am very knowledgeable (I work for the DON IRL) and I deal with all branches but mostly Navy and Marines daily. I play when I can. I have a wife and kid and I work so ill admit I am not the most active candidate but when I’m able to get on i can and will.

Accepted

Please refer to the USMC discord.

Has a good understanding of the rules and sets a satisfactory standard to the server experience.