Matt Murdock's Form Submission

Name: Matt Murdock

Discord Name: daredevil9643

Discord ID: 930003976718524546

DOB: 01301984

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): whats makes me different i think first would be that im older so im not here for drama im here to game two im helpful to anyone who needs it i have an eye for the little details when it comes to how things should be then how the are like here weather it be patchs on uniforms or rank even the the whole uniform down to how we should act and talk to make the exp the realist it can be

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 84

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 155

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: i think i bring alot but at most i beleave leadership

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: yes i do

What is our Golden Rule?: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ~ Edmund Burke

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: Do not use the server as a dating server.
The primary language of this server is English.
Don’t ping without legitimate reasoning behind them.
Do not advertise without permission.
Please do not mic spam.
Do not discuss hacking or cheating.
Only communicate in English.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): i do understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): refusal to accept antisocial behavior, typically by strict and uncompromising application of the law.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): first being older and mature to i come with a lot of exp in the fivem world and the real world ill start with a little job history. i was the asst chief of police in sacrp for lspd upon my retirement ive also been a sanderas trooper in ther other citys never making it higher the master trooper i also hold a postion as a judge and reserve trooper in unified rp at this time then i set out to the world of milsim dont remember the first one joined the navy there then they shut down went to united nations rp i transfered in as a gysgt to the usmc they went back and forth with factions then they went under left with the higher ups to operation blackout i left there because it was a lot of unproffesslism left at the rank of commanad sergeant major

Approved or Denied?

DENIED

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

For the Majority it was done well till we got to prior knowledge everything went downhill, you did not read our server rules cause that’s not the answers to the question as well as our golden rule is not a quote by Edmund Burke! Little confused by your zero-tolerance answer, I don’t know where your head was at on that.

Additional Comments
I see a lot of potential if you just read our server rules and followed the whitelist questions!