Mari Douglas's Form Submission

Name: Mari Douglas

Discord Name: _serqs

Discord ID: doesnt work

DOB: january 7 2003

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): alot of stuff makes me diffrent god makes people diffrent first off im in the millatrary in real life and i am getting ready to go to bootcamp if yall need help with any thing with airforce pls dm me so i can give yall guys tips on how it can get ran. it i hope i get accepted so i can show you how things are supposed to get done and how good i can rp and how i can change the communtiy of this server for the better and show all the milsim servers why this is the best to ever do it.

Word Count of (What makes you different?):

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): you should consider me because im respectful serious about my role and serious about the server like i said again i want to make a name for my self i want to have a story line of why i should join this server and why should get accepted into the server.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: U.S Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: im applying for US. Army i can bring shooting skills i have good callouts and i also listen to my commanders

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: yes i know most of the special units like 75th ranger 160th Soar andm many more

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sence

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: rule number 7 no doxxing no one rule number no racism alot more i could not write it all out its alot lol

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): the policy is not threats any kinds means not to say your going to do anything to someone in real life

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

*You did well for most part but the reason i deneid is the rules question doesn’t look like you fully knew all the rules cause i can’t really read it but it doesn’t have all of it asked for! I hope you re try this again and fill it better cause i think you would make a great addition!

Additional Comments
Would like it if you put commas in between “what are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, & 31 in General Rules” questions