Maddox rummel's Form Submission

Name: Maddox rummel

Discord Name: rummy

Discord ID: 30801

DOB: 6-19-2009

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am very mature for my age and i have very good rp experience in the past and most likely the future to come. I think you guys should give me a chance at this server because i will bring a lot to the table and help out this server in many different ways. You guys will regret giving me a chance i may be only 14 but i still am very mature and know how to rp very well.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 80

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I know how to rp in military server i used to all the time on my old consol but now i have a pc and i am ready to start a journey in rp in military and this is the server i found and i was like why not give it a shot i hope u guys like this application i really did try and i hope to have passed this because i have always wanted to join a military rp server

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 82

What faction are you applying for?: Canadian armed forces or United states Army witch ever one works

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I am on every day and i can put you guys out promotions on Tiktok i have about like 3650 followers and i could put out sick vids of us doing cool operations and other stuff.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): I have much experience in ground combat i know how to use guns and vehicles on how they need to be used

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4-No advertising other Fivem servers (Zero Tolerance Rule) 9-No drama / spreading rumors (results in Removal from the Community) 11-No chat spam (More than 3 of the same Message in game and on discord 13-No contesting punishments given by Staff ( open a ticket for a appeal or Clarification) 23-No faction bashing ( limited RP bashing during certain situations is allowed) 32-you must adhere to the discord username policy a. No custom text such as Cyrilic or special characters EX: B. You must always have a formatted names unless you are not in a faction EX: [UNIT] [RANK] [NAME] DONT USE THESE THESE BRACKETS

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4-do not contest staff punishment
a. this will lead to more punishments. If you believe that the staff member abusing powers, report it to a higher- ranking staff 6-tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices 11-no sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne. a. you can only snipe out helicopter pilots
13- no breaking vehicle limits. a. vehicles limits are found here
20- no using rpgs to kill ground troops. a. rpgs/heavy munitions should be used on vehicles, not people ( this isn’t gta online)
25- you must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons. for example you are not to carry a 40mm grenade launcher, AT4, M249, and a DMR. These are all heavy weapons that must be respected. Same thing with rpgs, the rockets are very heavy and thus you should have a max of 3 but that means you probably wont have grenades or a bunch of other guns. You also need to be wearing a backpack for a place to store these ammunitions. This also goes for your magazines for your rifles. Failure to follow this rule is equivalent to FRP.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): the Zero Tolerance Policy may not be broken or you may be banned by a staff at the time being

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Recieved exec approval for underage.

Additional Comments
N/A