Machina's Form Submission

Name: Machina

Discord Name: nut4me

Discord ID: 1035628985272520794

DOB: [November 12 2007]

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I’m not necessarily different from most applicants to the server, but I am very reliable when it comes to serious in-game or out of game situations. I know when and when not to goof around in fivem RP and i’ve been doing it for the past 3 years. I have played like 1 MilSim server in the past so I guess i’m a little experienced. I play a lot of military centered games and milsim servers on other games so I do know what im doing when it comes to things like this.

Moreover, I have excellent communication and problem-solving skills. I am comfortable using various communication platforms and can effectively convey my thoughts and ideas to team members. I am also a quick learner and enjoy solving complex challenges collaboratively, making me an asset in high-pressure situations that often arise during MilSim gameplay.

I have a strong sense of discipline and dedication. MilSim servers require participants to adhere to specific rules and regulations, and I fully understand and respect the importance of these guidelines. I am committed to following protocols and contributing positively to the server’s environment, ensuring a fair and enjoyable experience for everybody else. I don’t like ruining RP and griefing servers, to me it seems pointless.

My dad is active duty navy and is a chief petty officer. I’ve been around military environments and have lots of random knowledge and experience in contexts like these.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 237

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because I can actually get things done. I have a lot of free time on my hands and I am willing to use it on FiveM. I can get on a lot and I can put in hours for whatever branch I join. I know how to follow rules without messing around or goofing off in times when we need to be fr, but I can also have fun when i can.

I have lots of experience in leadership and command positions, and I have experience in administrative positions aswell for fivem. I’ve play CvC servers mostly in my time and I’ve owned serveral servers with 100+ active members. Those don’t exist anymore though.

(IDK WHY WORD COUNTER ISNT WORKING SO I PUT IN 118 WORDS)

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: I do.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: United States Armed Forces [US Army]

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I’ll put them in order.

• Good leadership
  • Serious RolePlay
  • Great problem solving abilities
  • Able to follow rules
  • Military Experience
  • Good team player

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: I do but not in this server.

What is our Golden Rule?: Have common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7: No Doxxing People
8. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13: No contesting punishments given By Staff
(No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be given accordingly. Open a ticket and follow the steps for an appeal or for clarification of punishment)
17: Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
(It will lead to instant denial)
20: Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM
24: Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats (AKA No out of rp arguing out of server)
31: Absolutely No Mod Menus
(This is a ZERO Tolerance Rule Obviously)

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): I do.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Taking things too serious to the point where it damages or hurts a person out of roleplay and unrelated to the server.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A