Lxndo#8321 Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Trae Bernard

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
lxndo#8321

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2005-05-09

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I am different from other applicants because I don’t just play mil-sims for sh*ts and giggles. I play it for the most absolute realism. I will go any great lengths to RP out a great scene as well as keep it as real as possible. What also makes me different is that I have more experience with mil-sims such as squad, Arma, and ground branch. I can also show upmost respect to everybody and anybody no matter age, gender, or race.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I feel like you guys should consider me because of my past experience with mil-sims. I think I would be a great fit depending on what type of branches or groups you guys have in place. I also feel like i should be considered because of my maturity and how serious I can be in certain situations and treating every single person in this group with respect.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes, I agree.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
I will be applying for the US Air Force.

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I can bring great flying skills as I fly with a controller and I do not make sporadic movements while piloting as I take it very seriously, I can fly a jet but I can really fly helicopters the best. Pretty much anything that has to do with the air force I would be much interested in.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
No, not any prior knowledge about the Air Force on this particular server.

What is our Golden Rule?
Common Sense is key.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7. No doxing, 8. No Racism/Bigoted/Sexist/Vulgar Usernames, 13. No contesting punishments given by staff/arguing, 17. Do not ask when you app will be accepted, 20. do not disrespect those who have served or are serving, stolen valor is a bannable offense, 24. Do not argue in discord, 31. NO MOD MENUS.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Pretty much states that if any type of zero tolerance rule is broken, you could possibly be banned with no discretion or before warning.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A