Luke's Form Submission

Name: Luke

Discord Name: christophe lecolomb

Discord ID: 717359349378318437

DOB: 02-01-2001

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I will do an serious rp milsim with my real experience in airsoft milsim with army call and scenario. Im engaged in any situation to make good scene when the moment come and I dont want to win every time. I will do a great soldier and become a good leader when it will be my turn. I will come 5/7 days to involved the community and be active in that one. (SORRY MY ENGLISH IS NOT THE BEST)

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 79

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I m implicated in the community and i can recieve critics. I want to play in a server who are serious with no crying kid who want to always win. I want great scene

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 35

What faction are you applying for?: I apply Russian

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I will brin aim skill, vocal skill, a good russian accent (with my bad english accent)

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): I know the rank

What is our Golden Rule?: Do not the cat

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4. Dont promote any content
9. apporpriate name and avatar
11. not religion or outrageous topics
13. dont ping
23. Use good chanel
32. Respectfull language

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Dont find it

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): BE RESPECTFUL

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: YES SIR

DENIED

You may still reapply to OFSM at any time.

Did not meet the word count and the rule questions and golden rule questions have be answered incorrectly or are incomplete.