Luke Davis's Form Submission

Name: Luke Davis

Discord Name: .outlw

Discord ID: 967240473351684137

DOB: 7/1/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I understand that there may be several other applicants for this position, and I respect their qualifications and abilities. However, I believe that my unique combination of skills, experience, and personality sets me apart from the rest. I have a proven track record of delivering high-quality work, meeting deadlines, and collaborating effectively with colleagues. Additionally, I am a quick learner, adaptable, and always willing to go the extra mile to achieve goals. I am confident that I can make a valuable contribution to the team and the organization, and I would be honored to be given the opportunity to do so.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 101

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Because skills experience and personality I have a unique set of skills acquired through my education work experience and personal interests Additionally I am a quick learner.I have experience handling high-pressure situations exceptional communication skills and a passion for serving my community I believe these qualities make me a strong candidate for a position for OFSM

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 56

What faction are you applying for?: USMC or UNITED STATES ARMY if USMC is closed

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: My Skills experience and personality I have a unique set of skills acquired through my education work experience and personal interests Additionally I am a quick learner.I have experience handling high-pressure situations exceptional communication skills and a passion for serving my community I believe these qualities make me a strong candidate for a position for USMC

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): None

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4. No advertising other fivem server

1. No drama or spreading rumors

2. no chat spam

3. no contesting punishments

23.no faction bashing

1. you must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4. Do not contest staff punishments

1. no sniping airplain pilots out the cockpit

2. tanks can nor use main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive device

13.no breaking vehicle limts

1. No using RPGS to kill ground troops

2. you must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If you break a Zero Tolerance rule you may get banned at any time in the server

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Accepted

Great under of the rules