Lrenao's Application

What is your name?
Diego

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
lrenao

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2006-01-14

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I believe that I can help provide an edge to the roleplay side. I am a versatile roleplayer whereas I can provide enjoyment and good RP . I have real-world experience in military as my dad used to take me to the MSR ( the shooting range ) Where my dad used to work with the airforce.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I have over 600 hours on milsim experience such as LOVRP ( basically another milsim server whereas not whitelisted ) and also with DCS and Arma 3

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
I agree.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
Russian Federation

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I am able to speak 4 different languages and engaging in fair roleplay to both sides, i will also provide a good soldier that will listen to all of HiCOM

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
I own the RAF of LOVRP with over 80 Member

What is our Golden Rule?
To use Common sense at all times no not basically just FRP or go out of roleplay in a mid scenario for a example.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
I do not understand.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
if any of the Zero Tolerance Rules get broken you will get banned by a staff member at any time without any warnings beforehand. With breaking such rules can harm the detrimental of the community

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

You look like you read some of the rules though didn’t want to put in the work for that I can’t Approved for the fact you did not fill all answers, nor did you meet our minimum requirement.

Additional Comments
Please try again when you have update yourself on required number of words for the application. As well as fill out the rule’s questions!

1 Like