Louis 's Form Submission

Name: louis

Discord Name: louis#8157

Discord ID: 678563356650504214

DOB: 21/12/06

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What I believe makes me different is that I have good communication skills and teamwork skills to ensure the rp is going towards the right way and everyone will enjoy the rp experience. I can active when needed the majority of the time and know the basic rules of roleplay. I’m able to make quick decisions under pressure within roleplay, I know what to do and how to act in different scenario’s ensuring the rp is always fair and non -biased.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 82

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I can help to create realistic, fun and enjoyable scenes for everyone roleplaying to ensure everyone is happy. I have long experience of roleplay on different servers British and American and know the basic rules of roleplay. I’m dedicated and will spend time on the server and be active the majority of the time as I got a lot of time on my hands. I want to join Operation Freedom Storm Milsim because it looks very enjoyable and fun from the clips and photos in the discord.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can create realistic scenes, battle plans, and mission objectives to help as much I can within the faction. I’m tactical and listen to people to create a positive result to ensure everyone will be happy with the outcome. I’m a sharp shooter and loyal to my partners making sure everyone gets from A to B or completing a mission safely.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7-no doxxing
8- No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13-No contesting punishments given By Staff
17-Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20-Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
24-Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31-Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Zero tolerance rule is when you don’t get any warnings and instantly get a ban to ensure no members get harmed or disrespected.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, as well as did a perfect job on filling the application.

Additional Comments
N/A