Light's Form Submission

Name: Light

Discord Name: light0420.

Discord ID: 988158542882168853

DOB: 01-21-07

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What sets me apart in the realm of milsim is my unyielding dedication to teamwork, precision, and adaptability. Thriving in high-pressure scenarios, I thrive on the adrenaline of quick decision-making and the critical importance of effective communication. Years of experience and extensive training have honed my skills, making me a valuable asset in milsim operations. My commitment to realism is unwavering, and every mission is executed with meticulous attention to detail, reflecting an authentic military experience. My mission isn’t just about playing milsim; it’s about living it, pushing the boundaries of authenticity, and leading others towards excellence, ensuring every mission is a testament to precision and teamwork.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 107

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me for my unwavering dedication to teamwork, precision, and adaptability. Thriving in high-pressure milsim scenarios, I prioritize effective communication and possess extensive expertise in military simulations. My commitment to realism ensures mission success, and my passion and leadership contribute to an immersive and thriving milsim community, making me a valuable asset to your team.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 57

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes I do

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: U.S Army 101st Airborne Divison

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I offer a robust skill set to bolster the U.S. Army 101st Airborne Division. My discipline, leadership, and teamwork abilities, combined with adaptability and problem-solving skills, are essential assets. Proficiency in marksmanship, tactical knowledge, and a focus on detail are further strengths that contribute to mission success and readiness.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes, Ive been in countless milsim servers

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. No Doxing Anyone
8. No racism, bigoted, sexist, vulgar username
13. No contesting punishments given by staff
17. Dont ask for when the application is gonna be accepted
20. do not disrespect those who are serving/served and no stole valors
24. Do not argue in chat/discord
31. absolutly no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If any ZTR is broken, you may be banned by staff at anytime and such rules being broken can be detrimental to the community and may cause harm

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A