Liam boyle's Form Submission

Name: liam boyle

Discord Name: liam_the_small#5096

Discord ID: liam_the_small#5096

DOB: 11-10-2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): hello I am Liam I think I am different from others because I have extreme interest of the army and wars I know basic military knowledge like phonetic alphabet and compass work. I was in army cadets for 4 months were I learned these skills. I am also good commanding raids and missions as I am a frequent player of the game arma 3 I enjoy doing role play and would be happy to be a member of your server

many thanks liam

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 80

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I think you should consider me because I am good at planning missions and raids. I also have a lot of knowledge of guns and the military . I have experience as I have been a state trooper in California roleplay and was in the cadets for four months.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 50

What faction are you applying for?: us marine corps

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I can bring basic navigation and raid skills to this team I am good at planning raids and ambushes

I also know the phenetic alphabet

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): none

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4. no advertising other servers

9.no drama or spreading rumors

1. no chat spam

13.no arguing over staff punishment

23.no faction bashing

1. the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4.do not argue over staff punishment

6.you can not use heavy artillery such as tank shells on foot infantry unless said infantry are armed with explosive devices such as IEDs RPGS or a bazooka

1. you are not allowed to take a sniper shot at aircraft pilots while the vehicle is are airborne but you can shoot aviation pilots (helicopter)

13.do not break vehicle limits

1. do not use explosive armoury such as RPGS to kill ground troops

25.you have to consider the weight of your equipment and do not over load your character

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): some rules have second chances but there are some like the zero tolerance policies that do not and will follow in instant punishment by a admin

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Accepted

Good understanding of the rules and claims real life experience