Lewis 's Form Submission

Name: Lewis

Discord Name: Lewis___

Discord ID: 1398

DOB: 03/06/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): One thing that makes me different to other applicants is that I have quite a lot of experience on fives servers as LEO and in some milaim servers. Whilst playing as LEO I was able to reach captain plus on every server I had played and was even the 01 of a department in one server. In milsim servers I have been in many different factions including the United Kingdom and the United States. In the British armed forces I was a Royal Marine and got the opportunity to be in the special air service (SAS). In the United States I was only a marine since I didn’t spend a lot of time there as I switched to the uk.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 120

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I believe that you should consider me to join this server because I know what I’am doing and can be very trust worthy. During RP scenes I know when to be serious and when you can not be as serious and have a little mess about with the other players that you are with.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 54

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US Marine Corps

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can bring past RP experience as I have played milsim servers before as I said. I can also bring good communication skills as I know how to communicate with my squad in different scenarios

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Not a lot

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: No DOXXING ANYONE
No racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar usernames
NoNo contesting punishments given by staff
Do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepted
Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
Do not argue in discord channels/chats
Absolutely no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If you break the rules you will be punished by staff which would most likely be a ban

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A