Lewis Mason 's Form Submission

Name: Lewis Mason

Discord Name: Lewis Mason 07#4811

Discord ID: 1055645006926446733

DOB: 14-09-2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am currently a Corporal in thr British Army Cadets. This means that I understand basic military knowledge that is used by most nato forces. I am also going to be joining the army in a year or two which shows my dedication to military. I am a very keen and eager learner which is why I want to give this a go as from the video I saw it seemed really cool and it seemed like just the thing I’ve been searching for.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 84

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I am a Corporal in the British army cadets which means I understand basic military procedures like rtr Drills that are used when you come under contact from the enemy and I also understand things about patrols etc. I am also wanting go join the british army in real life which shows that I am a military minded individual.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 59

What faction are you applying for?: Canadian Armed Forces

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: My military knowledge that I already have and also my eagerness to learn more.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): No from the Canadian army but I have basic military procedural knowledge

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4 - Do not advertise other Five m servers
9 - Don’t start drama
11 - Don’t spam chats
13 - Do no contest any punishments given by staff members
23 - No faction bashing

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4 - Do not contest staff punishments
6 - Tanks cannot use the main cannon unless the personel are armed with explosive devices
11 - Do not snipe aeroplane pilots out of their cockpit if airborne
13 - Do not break vehicle limits
20 - RPG’s are only tp be used on vehicles and not people.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If you break any of the rules listed in the booklet then the staff team have reasonable cause to ban you without giving you a reason.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Approved or Denied?
Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

You have a good application! You are also in the British army cadets and i have heard good things about them!

Additional Comments
N/A