Les grossman's Form Submission

Name: les grossman

Discord Name: bill3333.

Discord ID: 1133570785617920021

DOB: 13-06-2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I have alot of experience inside of milsims, i was in the original UAN1 and was high up in the UK aswell as running my own faction towards the end, i moved onto BGRP where i was in charge of the Uk and got it up to 23 active members daily. i have experience opening my own servers and faction creation aswell as real life experience, as i am leaving at the end of february to start Royal Marine basic training. i have made a large amount of docuements going over trainings and selections, meaning i have a large amount of experience and knowledge which could be very helpful to anyone.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 111

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): My experience and ability to make trainings fun aswell as create good RP. Also helping people and being in an adminsitrative position inside of a facton. i have a good initiative and can always find a way to do something. i am friendly and can get along with pretty much anyone

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 52

What faction are you applying for?: Canada

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: inititative, experience and first hand knowledge

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): i was in charge of the CAF in the original UAN1, but other than that my experience is very limited.

What is our Golden Rule?: common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: no advertising your own server
dont spread lies
dont spam chat
dont argue with staff over punishments
dont disrespect other factions
make sure your username is correct with the discord

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: dont argue with staff over punishments
tanks cant shoot ground troops with their cannon unless theyve been shot at by explosive devices.
no shooting airplane pilots while it is airborne~
dont break the vehicle limit
dont use RPG,s to kill ground troops
your loadout must be realistic and not too heavy.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): They are something that directly hinders someones, race, ethnicity,culture/beleifs to where it isnt banter or a joke, and offense is intended

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules and sounds like he’s dedicated. I also like how everything was worded.

Additional Comments
N/A