Leanjray Bute's Form Submission

Name: Leanjray Bute

Discord Name: war#9659

Discord ID: 853358974027956285

DOB: March 4th, 2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I think what makes me different from others is that I have the ability to empathize with people and see things from their perspective. I have a kind heart and always try to understand where others are coming from, which is a rare and valuable trait. I am also very curious and always eager to learn new things, which makes me a great conversationalist and a fun person to be around. Overall, I think I’m unique blend of empathy, curiosity, and kindness sets me apart from others in a really positive way.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): Error while executing JS

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because I’m a hardworking and dedicated individual who is passionate about achieving success. I have a proven track record of being a quick learner and adapting to new situations, which I believe will enable me to excel in any role that I’m given. I’m also very detail-oriented and organized, which helps me to stay on top of my work and ensure that everything is completed to the highest standard. Additionally, I’m a great communicator and enjoy collaborating with others to achieve common goals. I believe that my skills and experience make me a strong candidate for any position, and I’m excited about the opportunity to contribute my talents to your team.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes, I agree.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: USAF

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I think I would bring several valuable skills to the Faction. I have a strong background in project management and are skilled at prioritizing tasks, managing timelines, and ensuring that projects are completed on schedule. I am also a great problem solver and are able to quickly identify issues and come up with creative solutions. In addition, I have excellent communication skills and are able to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds. Finally, I’m very detail-oriented and have a keen eye for quality, which would enable me to ensure that all work produced by the Faction is of the highest standard. Overall, I think my skills and experience would make me a valuable asset to the Faction.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: No Doxxing, No Racism, No contesting punishments given By Staff, Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted, Do not disrespect those who have served and Do Not argue in Discord Channels.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes, I Understand.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The Faction has a strict Zero Tolerance Policy towards threats of any kind out of RP, advertising other Fivem servers, and using offensive terms or slurs in or out of character. You guys take these issues seriously and have a dedicated team that enforces these rules. If a user is found to be in violation of these policies, they may be subject to disciplinary action, including but not limited to a ban or termination. We believe that everyone should be treated with respect and dignity, and we expect all members of our community to abide by these principles.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, I found your application very different from others with very interesting which i would like to see in OFSM.

N/A