Larry Barry™#7624 Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Larry Barry

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Larry Barry™#7624

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2006-11-20

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)

I stand apart from other applicants for the community because of my general roleplay experience. I have had a more significant amount of experience in FiveM roleplay than other potential applicants. I am also different from others because of the teamwork experience that I have had in real life and in FiveM. I have not had much prior experience in the FiveM Milsim before but I am a serious and fun role player and would like to get a chance in the community. I am a fast learner and I already know the basic rules of most FiveM rp servers I have also read through this community’s rules and regulations to make sure that I can come into the community, follow the rules and have fun.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)

I should be considered to join the community because of the activity I could provide the server, my level of seriousness and my past experience. I could be a very active member of the community if I were to be accepted into the server. I am also a very serious role player while still having fun and not being annoying. Also, I am a very experienced person within FiveM I have had around three thousand hours on FiveM almost all of those hours have been spent in roleplay servers, which means I already have a good understanding of how to roleplay. The only issue I could possibly have is a lack of knowledge of the FiveM Milsim community as a whole but it should not have an impact on the quality of my roleplay within the server. I should be able to pick it up completely in an hour or two of playtime on the server

Is there anyone who is currently a member of OFSM that has seen your roleplay? If yes state their name. If no one has seen your roleplay write “NO ONE”:

Yes Law.#6004 and Fatal#4434

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

Yes

If you are caught using anything, or going against, Discord’s ToS this may result in an instant ban. Do you understand?

Yes

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?

My teamwork skills are phenomenal

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:

After reading the Server Rules, what are the 5 most important in-game rules in your opinion?
Use Common Sense
Be respectful at all times to other members
NO DOXXING ANYONE
No Ear Rape / Mic Spam
No Fail Roleplay (FRP)

What is our Golden Rule?

Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 28, and 31 in General Server Rules?
NO DOXXING ANYONE
No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
Absolutely no using banned words
No contesting punishments given By Staff
14. No Blackmailing/Using information for your Benefit (This creates a Toxic Environment.) This is a ZERO tolerance Rule
Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
21. Do not disrespect the dead
24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
28. Absolutely no Erotic Roleplay (ERP)
31. Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)

Yes I do.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)

No Threatening people out of RP
No Advertising other FiveM servers
NoUsing slurs
No Doxxing
No using banned words.
No Blackmailing
No Erotic Roleplay
No using mod menus
No leaving to avoid punishment

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A