Landen's Form Submission

Name: Landen

Discord Name: 1C-01 | Landen T.

Discord ID: landen.t

DOB: 09/25/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I think some things that make me different is that I’m not from the military rp side of FiveM and Im use to being more of a cop or civ I know my 10 codes and stuff like that but have a lot to learn I will say I have pretty good aim though and I learn fast and I hope to work hard with you in the near future to get into military side of FiveM

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 78

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because I work hard and try to push farther than others I see myself as a overachiever and make goals for myself to get things done right I have done a lot of roleplaying in the past and know what I’m doing when it comes to that I have also been a first responder in the past so I know how to be medical if needed

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 71

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Y

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: OFSM

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I don’t know much about the military but I can see my faction does not have much troops so I would be a great fit and I know I would get my training done fast and pass

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: N

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense :stuck_out_tongue:

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7: No doxxing (will be perm insta)
8: No racism (including username, bio, or in any voice / text chats)
13: If your given a punishment don’t start talking sht (open a ticket(
17: don’t ask about your whitelist (will be declined)
20: Don’t disrespect the served or serving
24: Don’t talk sh
t / argue in chat
31: Don’t be a little cheating bumm

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): N

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The zero tolerance policy is if you do things like Cheat, dual clan or be rasict/ sexist things that are severe like this will be a permanent ban

Pending

• Make a ticket for an age exemption.

• Invalid faction has been chosen.

We have the US Army, US Marines, Russian Federation, or the Serbian Marshall Groups for you to choose from as your faction.

Accepted

Check the discord for faction discords.