Landen Towsley's Form Submission

Name: Landen Towsley

Discord Name: landent.

Discord ID: 1094394382804860958

DOB: 25-09-2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I think I’m different because I have experience on the server. I joined the server 3 months ago and really enjoyed it. I met new people and streamed along the way. All in all, it was a great experience, and I would love to join back and show that I am capable of doing the training again, like I had already. Unfortunately, I had to go because the server shut down, and then moved to Arma 3 and I a new discord, it was all gone fast, but it was fun while it lasted. I think I’m different because I did this all already and was a U.S Marine protecting the president on a US military boat.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 117

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I think I should be considered because I have experience and was starting training in sniping and medical, so for that, I think I am a great asset for a team, and I have been through all the building clearing training, so I know how things work around there a little, and I have been on the bases and know how they operate.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 63

What faction are you applying for?: CANADIAN ARMED FORCES

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: When I was a U.S. Marine, I did all the training, so I know I could do it again and wanted to try training in sniping or medicine. I put in lots of hours so I would be active on base patrol and know I would learn fast.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense.

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: There is no advertising on other FiveM servers.

No drama or spreading false truth.

No chat spam. In game or discord (3 chats or more)

Don’t backtalk to staff about punishment; if you want to make a ticket, do so.

No faction bashing.

Use the Discord username policy.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Do not make a scene when punished by staff.

Tanks can’t use their main cannon on ground troops unless they are armed with explosive equipment.

No over seating of a vehicles.

No using RPG’s on-ground troops.

You must be realistic about your loadout and how much it weighs. You must also have a backpack for extras.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The Zero Tolerance Policy is rules that if broken you will be banned by staff without have been talked to stuff like doxxing.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A