LanceLF Whitelist App

What is your name?: Lance

What is your name in Discord: LanceLF#0001

What is your Discord ID?; 690090450547245078

How old are you?: 18

What is your date of birth? 2004/07/12

What makes you different? I’m mature and able to follow basic orders and fairly competant and understandable of how to be in a Milsim

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) I should be chosen because I can bring good roleplay scenarios to the server, I can bring good ideas to the community as a whole. I should also be chosen due to the fact of me being pretty nicely experienced in the whole mislim scene in fivem especially. I feel as if I would make a great addition to the community, and maybe one day if the staff team feels like I am ready, maybe one day start helping the entire staff team and help keep the community running and make it a fun and safe place for everybody.

Is there anyone who is currently a member of OFSM that has seen your roleplay? If yes state their name. If no one has seen your roleplay write “NO ONE”: WO1 Bosco has seen me rp and also has been under me in multiple servers

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? Yup

If you are caught using anything, or going against, Discord’s ToS this may result in an instant ban. Do you understand? Yup

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining? I can bring good radio commo skills and also experience to the faction

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: Yes I do have experience

After reading the Server Rules, what are the 5 most important in-game rules in your opinion? FRP, RDM, VDM, Metagaming, and COMMON SENSE

What is our Golden Rule? COMMON SENSE lmfao the best one

What are rules 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 28, and 31 in General Server Rules? 7. No Doxxing Anyone
8. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13. No contesting punishments given By Staff
(No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be given accordingly. Open a ticket and follow the steps for an appeal or for clarification of punishment)
17. Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
(It will lead to instant denial)
20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM
24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31.Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) Don’t threaten someone out of rp.
Dont do any of the following
Don’t advertise other rp servers.
No offensive terms/slurs.
Don’t doxx anyone.
Don’t use banned words.
blackmail.
erotic rp.
mod menus.

Approved or Denied?

Whitelist Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A