Lan Marsh's Form Submission

Name: Lan Marsh

Discord Name: marshyy23

Discord ID: 818245788664070205

DOB: 3/26/2009

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): There are many things that make me different, I bring a unique set of skills that distinguish me from other applicants. Firstly, my commitment to teamwork and discipline sets me apart. I understand the importance of effective communication, coordination, and following orders in intense virtual combat scenarios. Secondly, my diverse background in military strategy and history enables me to bring a comprehensive understanding of real-world tactics and apply them in the virtual battlefield. Lastly, my adaptability and quick decision-making skills in high-pressure situations make me a valuable asset to any team. With my dedication, knowledge, and ability to thrive under pressure, I am confident in standing out among other applicants. That is how im different from other applicants.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): Error while executing JS

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because of my experience in fivem roleplay, communications, skills and decision making. I believe I will be a great asset for the faction I’m applying for, I have lots of experience in LEO roleplay and minor experience in Milsim servers. I will strive to do my best and help my team as much as i can to help come out on top.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: United States Marine Corps

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can bring many skills to the Faction im applying for. One skill i can bring to my faction is my decision making. I can make the best decision possible in the toughest of times. Another skill i can bring to my faction is my fivem roleplay experience. I have 1000 hours on fivem and have been playing for 2 years.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. NO doxxing anyone
8. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13. No contesting punishments given By Staff
17. Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31. Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yea

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): It is a set of rules or guidelines that should not be broken at all, and if it is, punishments will be given out.

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Does not meet the minimum age requirement to play in the server.

Additional Comments
N/A