Kyle Swindles Whitelist application

What is your name?
Kyle Swindles

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
swizzyk

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
12/19/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I believe im different due to my ability to adapt to any situation ive been in many milsim servers and adapted to my surrounding. I was a good soldier and i come up with unique ideas. Im very creative so i come up with strategies the enemies will not know. I can learn fast and i can get things done correctly. Im ruthless when it comes to protecting the Nato Countries e.g. america, Uk etc but im different because i like to immerse in the rp experience and i like to make it realistic.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I think you should accept me due to my experience i have 892.4 hours of experience under my belt and id say half of that has been playing milsim servers ive been part of some of the biggest milsim such as BGRP, WGRP, CCRP, MCRP and more and i know what to do due to my experience in milsim servers. my desire is to protect nato allies and make sure no one poses a threat. Im a very flexible person and can adapt to any responsibility given.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
US MARINE CORPS

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
TeamBuilding, Support, Leadership, Inspiration and Ofcourse my gun skills.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
Yes ive been part of Marines in atleast 4 different milsim servers being BGRP, CCRP, MCRP, WGRP.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use Common Sense so basically dont be dumb when you know what to do.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
No doxxing anyone
No racism/hate usernames
No contesting punishments given by staff
Dont ask about your application status
Dont Disrespect the ones who have served/ serving
Dont argue in discord
No mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Dont break any zero tolerance rules or you will be banned and there is no loop round that you will face the consiquences for the harm you may of caused and will not be forgiven.

Accepted

Good understanding of the rules and lays experience as a factor