Kyle Swindles/ Kyle S. Whitelist

What is your name? Kyle S. / Kyle Swindles

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) k_aviation

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 589826046833066015

How old are you? 15

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 03-06-1993, Follow DD-MM-YYYY) 19-12-2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) I am different because of my experience within Milsim RP. I have been doing Milsim for probably over a year and i have learnt many strategies and different formations within different servers and this server when i was part of the US marine and US army faction within this server. I have also been a military fan for most of my life so i have a lot of knowledge within Milsim and i like to immerse in the energy of the situation.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) I think you should accept me because i not only am loyal to this server but i am also very active i have a lot of time on my hands that i can immerse in the Role play of OFSM and can join in with events etc. I have been in this server in the past i was Kyle S. and i was a marine and a us army soldier. I try my best to do everything correctly in order to help make the Role play more realistic. I am also very supportive and like helping people out in game and out.

What faction are you applying for? (Check Available Factions in the Discord) US marines

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining? I can bring teamwork skills, supportive skills, creativity to the table, i have a strategic mind, i try my best and dont give up.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE) Yes i was a marine in this server i was also in the US army in this server

What is our Golden Rule? The golden rule is to have common sense.

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules? No advertising, No drama/ Childish Rumor spreading, No spamming in chat, No contesting punishments or arguing about punishments with staff, No faction Bashing, you must use the Discord Username policy given by this server

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules? Dont Contest Punishments given by staff, tanks cannot use main cannon against grounded troops unless they are armed with explosive weaponry, No sniping Pilots through the cockpit but can shoot helicopter pilots, No breaking Vehicle limits, No RPG’s against ground troops, Must maintain a realistic loadout and realistic weights of weaponry and equipment

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) If you break any zero tolerance rules it isnt a let off you will be punished accordingly.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? I 110% agree because it keeps the server in check.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A