Kyle Flight's Form Submission

Name: Kyle Flight

Discord Name: Darth#6630

Discord ID: 901514608043491350

DOB: 04/20/2009

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Well, what makes me different is a lot of things. I’m very active, mature, smart, helpful, and always listing. I’ve got experience in all branches of all militaries I’ve been in. I can be counted on for things like events, trainings, task, and etc. I’m well behaved and mature, not ALAWAYS goofing off. I’m excited to test out a new server, and hopefully this is a long lasting one! I’m experienced in all types of role play, not just miliatry. I’ve got knowledge on all branches and squads for the United States, and Russia.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 94

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I’ve got many experience in not only role play, but military roleplay. I’ve got a lot United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Core experience, but I’m always ready to learn. I’m also very active, listing, nice, mature, and helpful. I’d be ready to help, and act on any level. And count on me to be at things! I do love the United States Military more then others, but always accepting what is given.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 75

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction are you applying for?: The United States Army.

What skills can you bring to the Faction you are applying for?: I would like to join the United States Army because I think it would be fun, knowing it’s one of the few branches I role play as. I think it would be fun, based off the Tik Toks, and experience I’ve seen myself from other servers! I want to join the Army specifically because, it’s a branch I’m used to in the U.S. Military Forces. I’m excited to see the vehicles, eup, and other things y’all have to the United States Army.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes, IRL with family, in other servers.

Do you have experience with ARMA 3? If so please explain: {’ NOTE: This does not affect your application, we just want to know if you will need more assistance than others’: {'': ‘no’}}

What is our Golden Rule?: Common Sense

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): No harassments, comments, or bulling, including hacking others, and to not promote other servers.