Kenneth's Form Submission

Name: Kenneth

Discord Name: kennethjp57

Discord ID: 868353045686272030

DOB: 03-05-07

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What makes me different? Well, I’m just easygoing, People find it easy to talk to me, and I love having a good time. Whether it’s cracking jokes or just chilling, I’m all about creating a relaxed vibe. Plus, I’ve got some experience in Milsim with Battlegrounds rp where I was a Medvac and Apart of the Wagner Group. It’s not just about fun, it’s also about strategy and teamwork. I’m good with teamwork and am apart of sports teams like football and track sports defiantly helped me develop these skills.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 91

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because I bring a easygoing nature makes me approachable and makes positive interactions. I thrive on creating a fun atmosphere and believe in the importance of enjoying what we do. Additionally, my experience in Milsim demonstrates my ability to handle challenges with strategic thinking and effective teamwork. I’m not just about having a good time, I’m also committed to achieving goals. Overall, I offer a combination of sociability, adaptability, and a strong work ethic that would benefit your team.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 83

What faction are you applying for?: CAF

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Experience with Mil-Sim and like I stated easygoing and overall a good person

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Went to Canadian war museum

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense Eh?

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4; no Advertising other servers

9 No drama/ spreading rumours

11 no chat spam

13 no contesting punishment given by staff

23 no faction bashing

32 discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4 dont contest staff punishments

6 Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless troops are armed with explosive

11 no sniping airplaine piolts

13 no breaking vehcile liomits

20 no using rpgs to kill ground troops

25 U must use a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If u break a rule u get banned by staff

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

I have been in servers with you before very nice guy and you can be active

Additional Comments
N/A