Kasyn Cain's Form Submission

Name: Kasyn Cain

Discord Name: maddoxicy

Discord ID: 1169730976218353826

DOB: 17/05/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What makes me different is that I have experience in the LEO field, which makes me more trained than the average civilian, and I have better firearms training. Since I have prior LEO experience, I have more basic knowledge on how to clear a building with a team than the average civilian. I present great leadership and have the necessary skills to lead a team, so in conclusion, that’s why I feel different.

Thank You.
(KasynC)

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 75

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Operation Freedom Milsim should consider me because I am highly active, dedicated, and willing to put in long hours to contribute to the team. I am an attentive listener, eager to learn from experienced members. With my friend’s guidance, I can quickly learn the basics and become a valuable asset to the team’s success.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 54

What faction are you applying for?: CANADIAN ARMED FORCES

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I can bring many skills to this faction because I am experienced in Rp, I am good with any gun for the right reasons, and I am one hell of a shot when it comes to that situation, and I have a friend that has a lot of experience on this server.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): None.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense.

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4. No advertising Any other Fivem server is one of the zero-tolerance rules.
9. No drama, aka spreading rumors, results in a kick.
11. No spamming in the chat.
13. No contesting punishments given by server staff.
23. No faction bashing / limit the RP bashing during certain situations is allowed.
32. You must adhere to the Discord username policy.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4. Do not contest staff punishments, as this will lead to more punishments. If you believe a staff member is abusing their powers, make a report to a higher rank.
6. The tanks cannot use the cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with RPG’s, aka explosive devices, etc.
11. No sniping airplane pilots out of their cockpit while the aircraft is airborne, aka in the air (you can only snipe at helicopter pilots).
13. No breaking vehicle limits.
20. No using RPGs to kill ground troops (RPGs and heavy munitions should be used on vehicles, not people).
25. You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of the weavers, aka acting like they are actually heavy.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Basically, if the policy is broken, you may be banned without any warning.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes.

Accepted

Good understanding of the rules.
We hope you are trained for more than just SWAT to survive in this server.