Judes whitelist applicatiom

What is your name? Jude Rodriguez

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) .j.rodriguez #6093

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 966105754723577947

How old are you? 16

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) 2007- 05- 29

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) what makes me different compared to the other applicants is i know a lot about this stuff because I’m invented in this military stuff i also have been in two different military servers. i also know a lot of different and unique things about the military because I’ve always been so invested in that type of stuff.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) i think you should consider me because of the dedication commitment, knowledge and experience i have with five m and these types of servers. im also a great leader and can always teach people new things if they need help

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs Unites states marine corps.

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? I’m a good person I’m friendly I can take stuff seriously when it needs to be taken seriously. I have pretty good battle IQ and my aim is good.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE” i have a bit of experience in the ma00rien corps on one server that was kinda popular and open for a while

What is our Golden Rule?
use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7.NO DOXXING ANYONE
8.No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13.No contesting punishments given By Staff.
17.Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
21. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
22. Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) if u break a rule under the zero tolerance policy there is no debating whether u receive a punishment or not

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Though you did well mostly on the rules missing only one. I believe the effort on questions was little as believe that there could be better done and correction to this.

Additional Comments
Please try again when you have update yourself on the rules and take your time on the application.