Judah's Whitelist

What is your name? Judah

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) judah3239

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 380904783810396163

How old are you? 15

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) 08/31/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) What makes you different. Well I’ve been roleplaying since 2016 in cop and various other milsims ranging over many consoles, I also have a lot or military knowledge when it come to milsims. I have experienced in running milsim servers and running factions, but i understand that doesn’t matter. What i would say really makes me stand out is i am a nerd when it comes to deal with military things and I get very technical.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) The reason you should consider me is because I will be a good member to have on the team and also I can bring some traits to the table like responsibility, leadership, intelligence and many more. Another reason is roleplay knowledge and experience like I said in the what’s different question, lastly im just a chill guy.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs United States Marine Corps

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? Intelligence, Knowledge and leadership.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: I Know about how the marines train what weapons they use and why the marines are the marines and what the branch is use for. Like the weapons they use is the m27 Infantry Assault rifle and pistol is the m18 and the marines specific duty is that they are a assaulting force they enter the dangerous areas to clear and make way for other forces to enter. ass you could see in many other examples the marines would clear something and the army would occupy it.

What is our Golden Rule? Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules? 7. No Doxxing Anyone
8. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames 13. No contesting punishments given By Staff 17. dont ask about your application 20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving 24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) Yes I Understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
No using banned words, like slangs that are derogatory towards colored people or even words close to it.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A