Josh Handcock's Form Submission

Name: Josh Handcock

Discord Name: frosty_w

Discord ID: 921886851881656331

DOB: 01/20/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am a really good communicator I have really good teamwork I know what to do in situations. I am really good at solving problems. I have a little over 1 year of experience within Military Roleplay and 5 years with FiveM. You should accept me because I am hard working loyal and I follow command/orders that I am told to do. I really like Operation Freedom Storm and everything about it. I know I would make a difference and my combat skills with pretty much every weapon is insane my aim is really good; I pay attention and observe the surrounding areas.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 108

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should Consider me because im hard working I am loyal, trustworthy, Skillful, Helpful, Nice, Respectful, I am a really good listener and a good communicator I have experience with Military Roleplay. U would say im a mature person and Im overall a person who is willing to learn.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 50

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: U.S Army, I have been in this faction for about 3 months, so I know a decent amount about it but I’m willing to learn more.

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can bring good problem solving skills, good teamwork skills and good communication skills. I am a very good communicator and I like working together with people to get a certain task done.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes, The Us.Army

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: No doxxing anyone, No racism sexist or vulgar usernames, No contesting punishments, Dont ask about your whitelist application will be accepted, DO NOT DISRESPECT PEOPLE THAT HAVE SERVED, Do not argue in discord chats, No mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): This means if you break a rule with a Zero Tolerance Policy then you will be banned with No question.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server!

Additional Comments

Great Answer on Tolerance Policy!

1 Like