Josh Hamby's Form Submission

Name: Josh Hamby

Discord Name: Troxins#5717

Discord ID: 800443625112731688

DOB: 1/19/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Me personally, I think I know a lot about the military. I also think I can listen very well and, I also have relatives in service so i think I would be a good fit for this server. I also have a good skillset. Im also in various arma milsim servers. I also know things like bearings, callout terms etc. I believe I have knowledge about things some others don’t and think I would be good for this server.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 79

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I have knowledge no one else does. I know lots about the military ranging from bearings, to memorizing postal codes and areas.

I also have owned many fivem servers, I have lots of experience in various fivem servers ranging from flight sims, to cop/civ RP.

I have LOTS of freetime on my hands this summer and would like to find some new servers and people to RP with.
(not letting me check word count so :69 words 367 characters)

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes, I agree.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: United states armed forces (US ARMY)

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I have a lot of knowledge on the US Military and think I would bring a lot of benefits to the US Army.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: I have prior knowledge about the US army like basic knowledge to more intense knowledge like: Jun 14th 1775 was the day the US Army was established to the us army was the last branch to get a official song.

What is our Golden Rule?: The golden rule is, Using common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7: No Doxxing

8: No racism, bigoted, sexist and no vulgar usernames

13: No contesting punishments given by staff

17: Not asking when your application will be accepted

20: Not stopping operations midway through unless given permission

24: Do NOT argue in discord channels/Chats

31: no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): I Understand.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): No mod menus.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be good for the server, has an okay understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A