Jordan Reign Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Jordan Reign

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
jrjaysea

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)
jrjaysea

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
12-28-1999

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
Currently Active Duty Navy so I have a good amount of knowledge when it comes to military and military operations. I am also very flexible since I’ve been in for the past 6 years. I have the best ability to learn and cooperate with other people. I am very disciplined, respectful and assertive when I need to be. I am very good at multitasking and can handle multiple situations at a time. I’m very good at being a team player and fitting in my role, wherever that may be.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I am very knowledgeable when it comes to the military. I also have over 400 hours in FiveM so I know my way around the game itself. I am highly trained through my service in the navy, been through multiple schools pertaining to a wide variety of aspects to my current job (Military Police). I will teach others to the best of my ability and am willing to learn new things along the way.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
YES

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
US Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
Real life experience that could transition into this server, cooperation, ability to learn, lead, and teach, adaptability, disciplined, knowledgeable, and respectful.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
Yes, my brother was in the Army as well as my two uncles and my grandfather, been hearing about it my whole life.

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7.) No Doxxing anyone, zero tolerance rule
8.) No racism, sexist or bigoted usernames.
13.) No contesting punishments, just submit a ticket and take it from there.
14.) No blackmailing or using personal information for your own benefit, also a zero tolerance rule.
17.) Do not ask when my whitelist application will be accepted.
20.) Do not disrespect those who have served or are serving.
21.) Do not stop operations midway through unless authorized by an admin or higher up
24.) Do not argue in the discord channels/chats
28.) No erotic roleplay
31.) No mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
It will not be tolerated under any circumstance, will be disciplined accordingly and there will be no second chances.

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

Your whitelist application has been accepted.

1 Like