John's Form Submission

Name: John

Discord Name: flipflops112

Discord ID: 527032115317964831

DOB: 22/05/09

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): what makes me different from others is that I’m more experienced than most people , 4 years in the Roleplay Community , 1 year being in the LEO department . but I do bring great ideas and I love the fact of being in a milsim in a game is crazy , I appreciate other peoples opinions , I’m very straight forward and get things done as soon as I can , that’s all about what makes me different

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 80

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): the reason why you should consider me is that i bring good rp to the community and makes it fun for me and others , i put a lot of time in roleplay and i don’t let others down , i would love to join and my time in it and try it out

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 55

What faction are you applying for?: USA ARMY

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: -Good Team Work
-Very Basic
-Funny
-Able to communicate
-Good At Understanding
-very Straight To the point

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4- don’t advertise other fivem servers
9- no drama , no spreading rumours
11- no chat spam
13 - no contesting punishments givin by staff
23 - no faction bashing
32 - you must adhere to the username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4 - do not contest staff punishments
6- tanks cannot use main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices
11 - no sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne
13 - no breaking vehicle limits
20 - no using RPG’S on ground troops
25 - be realistic with weapons , no carrying multiple guns at once such as a rocket launcher and a machine gun would consider not being realistic

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): dont be breaking rules even if there is nobody on because you never know if somebody is watching , u may be banned whenever and you not be giving a warning

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
Adrian Exec approved the age