John Smith's Form Submission

Name: John Smith

Discord Name: onthe2s#1100

Discord ID: 763573696483819550

DOB: 09/12/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Some things that make me different are that I have great communication skills and I have a great work ethic. I love to meet new people and talk to people. I also make sure that I listen and pay attention to things that are important. I make sure to listen to my higher ups and that I do what they ask me correctly. I am organized, and I have a great sense of humor for the times that we can joke around. I make sure that I stay professional and serious at all times while I am deployed, and I make sure that people are also doing the same thing.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): Error while executing JS

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Some reasons that you should consider me is that I know all of the server rules and I know to follow them. I also have about 5 years of military experience. I am very professional and I have a great work ethic. I make sure to listen to my higher ups and that I do what they ask me correctly. I am organized, and I have a great sense of humor for the times that we can joke around. I make sure that I stay professional and serious at all times while I am deployed, and I make sure that people are also doing the same thing. I am very friendly so I love to meet new people and work with people. I have great leadership skills as well so I am able to be a higher rank once I am qualified to become one.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: U.S Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can bring professionalism and leadership skills to the U.S Army.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes, I have been in 2 other servers.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7 - NO DOXXING ANYONE
8 - No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13 - No contesting punishments given By Staff
17 - Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20 - Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
24 - Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31 - Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The zero tolerance policy is a list of rules that are taken very seriously and if they are broken they can cause harm to the server.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server!

Additional Comments
N/A