John Mcay's Form Submission

Name: John Mcay

Discord Name: subie9848

Discord ID: 682264648812331048

DOB: 07-16-2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): One thing that makes me different is my learning skills! Most people would use this question to brag but with me im just looking to learn as much as possible! I am always looking for more experience and unique servers! Even though I love to learn from these servers I have a ton of leadership skills and I am always looking to help out where I can. Another reason I am different from other applicants is my ability to teach and give people my experience.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 85

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): One of the main reasons I feel as if I should be considered is my time and experience within milsim and fivem alone! I would say I have around 300 hours in milsim and 2000+ in LEO! I have a lot of medic training throughout my time in LEO and milsim servers and my aim is on point! Another reason I feel like I should be considered is my leadership experience! I have had opportunities and roles that have helped me become a great leader and a fantastic follower!

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 89

What faction are you applying for?: russian armed forces

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I can bring many skills including leadership skills, teaching skills, learning capabilities, media, and so much more!

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Yes I am very experienced in russian armed forces, armor regiment, and airforce! The MOS’s I have been in is scout (Marksman), AT (Anti Tank), Engineer, Medic, and much more.

What is our Golden Rule?: Common sence

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4. No advertising other milsim servers
9. no drama or spreading rumors
11. no spamming chat
13. no contesting punishments
23. no faction bashing
32. must follow name format for discord

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4. Do not contest punishments
6. cant use tank cannons on infantry
11. no sniping pilots while there airborne
13. no breaking vehicle limits
20. dont use RPG on infantry
25. you must base your loadout of irl weight so dont over carry.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If we break a no tolerance policy rule you can get banned by staff

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: absolutly! I think they are well thought out!

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A