John Ares's Form Submission

Name: John Ares

Discord Name: 2a_ares

Discord ID: 673480079795421225

DOB: 02/08/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I’ve been obsessed with military and overseas intelligence operations since I first grew knowledge of either. Movies, books, podcasts and interviews of former and current operators have always been on my #1 watchlist. I currently train and have set myself on the road to go to RASP after high school. I’m not some FiveM loser that wants to scream, run and shoot and treat it like COD. Im interested in deticated communications, operations and roleplay similar to what can be found in real life. Not only just for my entertainment but for others too. I make content related to SOF and JSOC counterparts found on my Tiktok and Instagram. I’m also a FiveM dev, from 3D rendering to config files for vehicles and weapon models.

Word Count of (What makes you different?):

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I bring to the table my experience and genuine want for realistic SOF roleplay. Coming from platforms like ArmA 3 and private squad servers, I’ve always liked both but I always found FiveM to be a better platform. The ability to mod damn near everything in this game has always peaked my interest.

Apart from genuinely knowing how to create a realistic environment, mentioned above I have experience on the developer side of FiveM.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

What faction are you applying for?: UNITED STATES ARMY

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I could say knowledge about how to be a US ARMY SOF Operator like everyone else just because we all watched the same general discharge video. But I actually want to be here and create good roleplay for the people that want it. I look forward to creating a community that are all like minded.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Preparing for RASP after highschool I know the precidure on the pathway, training and basic knowledge of SOF and JSOC sop. I’m also interested in intelligence RP if that’s a thing on your milsim server.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4: No advertising other FiveM server (Zero Tolerance)
9: No Drama/ Spreading Rumors (Results removal from community)
11: No chat spam (More than 3 of the same message in game and in discord)
13: No contesting punishments given by Staff (open a ticket for appeal or clarification)
23: No Faction bashing (Limited RP bashing during situations is allowed)
32: You must adhere to the Discord Username Policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4: Do not contest staff Punishments
6: Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive devices
11: No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne
13: No breaking vehicle limits
20: No using RPGs to kill ground troops
25: You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect weights of weapons.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Booted out the server at owners discreation.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yeap, also neat way in incorporating the requirement of reciting rules in application. Makes the applicant review the basic/most important rules for roleplay.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A