Joey Demines's Form Submission

Name: Joey Demines

Discord Name: Yellingsheep#7390

Discord ID: 7390

DOB: 8/7/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I love the military and support the military a lot. I love aviation, military equipment and vehicles. I play airsoft a ton with my friends and have studied the military codes, training, vehicles and weapons. I love military simulations like milsim airsoft games like squad and etc. I like dirt biking and dangerous sports that get my adrenaline up. My dad served in the military for 6 years and he has told me all about what kind of things they studied and how I would have to be able to get into training. I love roleplay servers and activities which make me feel like I’m in the real world with things I wouldn’t be able to experience.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 117

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I play lots of milsim games and know all about the US military / Marines, Army and Navy. I know how to behave on the battle field and have lots of strategy. I am very easy to train don’t complain too much and will listen like other troops normally would. I have good memory and good skills with driving, shooting, and protecting. I have good cooperability with other teammates and will listen to the higher up.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 62

What faction are you applying for?: UNITED STATES ARMY

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I can bring battle strategy, shooting skills and piloting / driving skills. I have great aim and good coordination.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Yes. My dad was in the USMC which gave me tons of knowledge about how the system and everything works which is similar to the command structure. I was in a previous server called liquid operations and was a corporal in the United States Army.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4, No advertising other FiveM Servers 9, No Drama / spreading Rumors 11, No Chat Spam 13, No Contesting punishments given by staff 23, No faction Bashing 32, You must adhere to the Discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4, do not contest staff punishments 6, Tanks cannot used the main cannon on ground troops unless armed with an explosive device 11, no sniping airplane pilots when airborne 13, No breaking vehicle limits 20, no using rpg’s to kill ground troops 25, Maintain a realistic loadout and respect weights of weapons.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If any of the Zero tolerance rules are broken there is a chance you will be banned without warning by staff and which will be literal.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Accepted

Claims to have knowledge and experience of the US military, and “IRL Experience” (airsoft is not real milsim)

Good understanding of the rules.