Joe toe's Form Submission

Name: joe toe

Discord Name: E4AAJ#4406

Discord ID: 1056808908125130814

DOB: 01/06/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am very active for 7 hours a day, I am mature, I have been playing Fivem for 9 Months, I have played multiple other servers like Trappin Nyc, Mercury rp, and others, I am really good at shooting games and such since I have had multiple other games for experience, my Aim is really good and i know a lot about the real word especially history so about the war and what’s happening in the world right now.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 79

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I have full intention to follow every rule and play fairly, and i am very smart in this type of game, i am fully aware of every rule and what i am supposed to do in this game, i will most definitely make the server a better place with my skills and experience in shooting games/servers, i will be a good member to the server as i will never break any rules and will play along as of what i have to, i am really mature and ready for any type of shooting obstacles i will have to go against in this game/server.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: soviet raiders

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: representing professionalism throughout the Pmc, bringing the community Together.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: yes

What is our Golden Rule?: common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7.no doxxing, 8.No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames, 13.No contesting punishments given By Staff
(No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be given accordingly. Open a ticket and follow the steps for an appeal or for clarification of punishment), 17. Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
(It will lead to instant denial), 20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM, 24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats, 31. Absolutely No Mod Menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The zero tolerance rules to me are a set of rules that no matter what should never be broken as if they are it will end up in really bad consequences which i would never want to face and will never have to face as i am a very good player and hopefully maybe a soon to be player of this server, i do take zero tolerance rules very seriously as they could result in harming not just me but the environment of this server and the players in it.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A