Jimmy's Form Submission

Name: jimmy

Discord Name: jimmy47

Discord ID: #7635 or 319605482480336927

DOB: 04/28/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): what make me different that i well play the sever all night big fan of military and fivem so 2 in 1 i hope that i join because the sever looks vary fun on videos and ill support the sever try to make more people to join it ill make good edits so just send me videos you want me to edit and i makes songs too make 2 lots of people like my songs

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 78

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): because i have good aim and im a good sniper and i was a medic when i was a sniper i had 14 confirmed kills im vary good at aiming i was not the best medic it was vary hard for me i tried and tried but i was bad let 2 people die

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes i do

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: army

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: none

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7NO DOXXING ANYONE 8No Racism Bigoted Sexist Vulgar Usernames Steam Discord In Game Usernames Includes 13No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be given accordingly. Open a ticket and follow the steps for an appeal or for clarification of punishment 17 Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted 20Do not disrespect those who have served are serving
If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM 24Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats 31Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): to do every thing seriously

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

It is very visible that you do not contain the skills to properly write a correct sentence. You have several misspelled words, and you never correctly start a sentence. Regarding your understanding of our zero tolerance policy, please put more effort into your answer.

Additional Comments
If you are going to re-apply, take your time when your writing.