Jim Mclovin's Form Submission

Name: Jim Mclovin

Discord Name: Hamster.gg

Discord ID: 700192117129085009

DOB: 11-19-2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I’m Different From Many Because Of My Resilience, I Am Able To Bounce Back From Setbacks & Persevere Through Adversity, This Reveals My True Character And Greatly Distinguishes Me From The Rest Of My Peers. Another Reason I’m Different From Others Is My Goals & Aspirations, I Aspire To Climb My Way Up To The Top Of The Ranks & Become The Best Asset To Myself And My Allies. My Last Disguisable Trait Is My Perceptiveness, My Strength In Perceptiveness Helps My Creativity, Innovation, And Problem Solving. Which Can Greatly Impact The Chances Of Success In The Field.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 99

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): There Are A Plethora Of Reasons To Consider Me Over Another Applicant. To Start Off With, My Dedication & Commitment To My Faction And My Willingness To Dedicate Myself Fully To The Mission At Hand. To Continue, My Teamwork Skills Can Be Heavily Depended On To Communicate, Cooperate, And Contribute To A My Faction’s Success.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 55

What faction are you applying for?: United States Army

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: -Leadership
-Technical Skills
-Adaptability
-Integrity
-Discipline
-Communication

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Yes, My Dad & Uncle Were In The Army, Plus Countless YT Videos On The Subject.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense!

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4- No Advertising Other FiveM Servers
9- No Drama / Spreading Rumors
11- No Chat Spam
13- No Contesting Punishments Given By Staff
23- No Faction Bashing
32- Must Follow Discord Username Policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4- Don’t Contest Staff Punishments
6- Tanks Cannot Use Main Cannon Against Ground Troopers Whom Are Not Armed With Explosive Devices
11- No Sniping Airplane Pilots Out Of A Cockpit While Airborne
13- No Breaking Vehicle Limits
20- No Using RPGs To Kill Ground Troops
25- Must Maintain A Realistic Loadout & Respect The Weights Of Weapons

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): No Revealing Sensitive Person Information Of Someone Without Their Permission

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes, I Agree

Approved or Denied?
Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?
good application format! like to list of skills

Additional Comments
N/A