Jesse Doe's Form Submission

Name: Jesse Doe

Discord Name: hobartsfeared

Discord ID: 1096514943223865424

DOB: 18-08-2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Well im Mature, i know how roleplay works and im not a little kid who goes around shooting dodging jumping around. i Can Aim And i am Very Good with Jets. I may Come with Some UnderStanding Of milsim Servers As i Made one that Didnt really go well. But i am Here for fun and always listen to rules and happy to play anytime no matter my timezone. I Can Use My coms, Wont Ask to use jets. I’ll be Fine with what ever guns i use (unlike most people) Please Take this into consideration!

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 97

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I am Very good with time zones as my sleeping skills are pretty bad so i’ll be on alot, Even more these 2 weeks due to School Holidays. Even With School going on i would be able to play most days even after school and just before! And i Respect higher ups.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 52

What faction are you applying for?: CANADIAN ARMED FORCES

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Great Aim, Skills, I know my jets as i used to dog fight alot in my free time (with actual air controls and kbm.) Im great with communication.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: Have Common Sense.

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: No Advertising other servers, No drama / spreading rumors, No chat spam, No contesting punishments given by staff, No faction Bashing, You must be Adhere From discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Do Not contest Staff punishments, Tanks CANNOT use main cannon on troops unless (troops) are armed with explosives, No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while (plane) is airborne, No breaking Vehicle limits,
No using rpgs to kill ground troups, You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons For example You Are NOT to carry a 4mm Grenade launcher, AT4, M249, and a DMR.
These Are all Heavy weapons That must be respected. Same thing with RPGs,
the rockets are very heavy and thus you should have a max of 3 but that means you probably won’t have grenades or a bunch of other guns. You also need to be wearing a backpack for a place to store these munitions. This also goes for your magazines for your rifles. Failure to follow this rule is equivalent to FRP.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If any Of the “Zero Tolerance policy” is Broken, You can face punishment such as bans from staff, Without warning.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Good understanding of the rules and claims “good aim”… yeah Accepted