Jeffrey Black's Form Submission

Name: Jeffrey Black

Discord Name: jayfsfs

Discord ID: 727390461639131167

DOB: 09-28-2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): The things that make me different or in other words sets me apart from others is that im very experienced in milsim fivem servers as well as i hold knowledge from the real world military wise. Almost everyone in my family was in the United States Military one way or another. Im a military enthusiast and overall love roleplaying as military within fivem. Once i turn 17 i will be enlisting in the United States Army and im very set on that. I’ve always loved the military and what they do and what they are doing it for. Ive always wanted to become a helicopter pilot as well and that is what the plan was to do in this awesome server.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 121

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because not only am i experienced in this place of roleplay but i hold myself to very high standards and im very professional at all times. Im a very controlled and patient person and i hope to become a leader within this server because i believe i have some great leadership skills that can be nicely contributed for the better. Until then i thrive to be the best Marine and follow all commands given to me by a or my direct commanding officer or NCO. I also have great communication and teamwork skills and im always open to suggestions and take correct critcismvery well. If something i do needs to be fixed and it was brought up to me by anyone i would fix it plan and simple.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 132

What faction are you applying for?: United States Marine Corps

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: As i have already stated is that my goal is to become a pilot within the USMC and with that i have loads of experience from other servers ranging from other milsim servers to general city roleplay. I know how to operate helicopters at a fast pace and my emergency maneuvers that i have learned in the past can come in handy. Like i have stated in the last question is that i have great communication skills which is needed especially if you are flying a helicopter in a danger close zone as well as communicating with troops on board or command. If for some reason becoming a pilot is not on the table i also make a great grand troop and have loads of infantry experience as well. As ive stated before i wish to become an NCO or any leadership role within the faction because my end goal is to lead people by great example and provide my team or troops with reassurance that their leader knows what hes doing.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): I understand alot from the marines ranging from ranks all the way to basic procedures but i would love to learn more!

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4. No advertising other FiveM servers
9. No drama/spreading rumors
11. No chat spam more then 3 of the same message in game and discord
13. No contesting punishments by staff
23. NO faction bashing (certain situations in rp allowded)
32. You must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4. Do not contest staff punishments
6. Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless they are armed with explosive devices
11. No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the airplane is airborne
13. No breaking vehicle limits
20. No using RPG’s to kill ground troops
25. You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If any of the zero tolerance rules are broken, you may be banned by staff at any time with no warning

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes is do.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A