Jeff Adams's Form Submission

Name: Jeff Adams

Discord Name: Zel1207

Discord ID: 849708176051535882

DOB: 11/15/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am a NJROTC cadet I plan on serving the US a officer in the Navy after going to the United States Naval Academy. I am also a great listener and I know how to lead and follow. I know how to follow orders and will never give up on anything I start. Once I start something it has to be finished perfectly for me to think it’s right. This concludes what separates me from other people applying for a whitelist on this server.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 86

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): As I said I’m an outstanding listener and a great leader. I will never talk back to one of my superiors and I know what can make a good leader and a bad leader. I also listen to the people I’m in charge of instead of assuming I’m always right.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 50

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes I do

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: The U.S Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Good leadership and I’m good following orders.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: I know about the 101st airborne div and the 75th Ranger regiment and the Green Berets etc.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. No DOXXING ANYONE

1. NO racism/ Bigoted, Sexist. Vulgar Usernames

2. No contesting punishments given by staff

3. Do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepted

4. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving

5. Do not argue in Discord channels/chats

6. Absolutely NO MOD MENUS

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If you break any rules you may be banned or have another punishment.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A